The national tour includes 25 events and 16 speakers, and will be held in Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin throughout September and October. It follows on from the success of the recent Auckland event series earlier this year, and will include a varied format of breakfast meetups, daytime workshops and after work sessions.
- Serial innovator Sir Ray Avery
- Shannon Watts from L'Oreal
- Reuben Halper from Google
- Tina Jennen from the Plus Group of Companies
- Kaila Colbin from Singularity University
- Trent Yeo from Ziptrek Ecotours
- Many more...
The events are designed to educate, inspire, and motivate business owners and executives, and are free to attend. Check out the full schedule here: www.sparklabseries.co.nz