Want to be better prepared for the increasingly turbulent business future? The SingularityU New Zealand Summit in November is bringing the world’s top speakers and experts on exponentially accelerating technologies together with New Zealand and Australia's leaders of today and tomorrow.
This game-changing conference will take place from 14-16 November 2016 in Christchurch.
Why should you attend?
In the next 20 years, up to 81% of jobs as we know them will be threatened by technology. Do you want to have the knowledge to compete (and win!) in an exponentially changing world?
Hear from Silicon Valley and beyond about:
- Goodbye, Linear Thinking; Hello Exponentials
- Artificial Intelligence
- Self-driving Cars
- Digital Biology: Life 2.0
- The Future of Medicine and Healthcare
- The Future of Crime and Security
- Exponential Organisations
- The Future of Jobs
- Impact and Disruption
Singularity University's New Zealand Ambassador, Kaila Colbin, spoke about the upcoming Summit last week at GridAKL in Auckland.
Singularityu NZ Speakers
- Jason Silva (MC)
- Nat Torkington (MC)
- Brad Templeton (Networks and Computing Systems)
- Neil Jacobstein (Artificial Intelligence)
- Kathryn Myronuk (Economics and Finance, Synthesis and Convergence)
- Sue Suckling (Chair, NZQA and Callaghan Innovation)
- David Roberts (Faculty and Alumnus)
- Raymond McCauley (Biotech)
- Ramez Naam (Energy-Industry)
- Michael Gillam (Medicine)
- Melanie Johnston-Hollitt (Astronomer)
- Amin Toufani (Singularity University Director of Strategy)
- Marc Sagar (Academy Award Winner)
- Nathaniel Calhoun (Singularity University Global Brand Challenges)
- Marc Goodman (Policy, Law and Ethics)
- Amy Fletcher (Technology and Public Policy)
- Kaila Colbin (NZ Ambassador for Singularity University)
Need more info? See singularityunz.com.
We've got a ticket - see you there!